THIS IS A PROMO CD-R (NOTE CD-R, NOT A FACTORY PRESSED CD) MADE FOR RADIO/PRESS. I'VE GOT A FEW SPARE COPIES SO HERE THEY ARE. IT'S A CD-R WITH COLOUR ONBODY PRINT INSIDE A PVC WALLET SLEEVE WITH B&W INSERT (SEE PHOTOS)
ART OF BURNING WATER
'Living Is For Giving, Dying Is For Getting'
catalogue # N/A
also available on limited edition vinyl & digital download
1. No Day Is Tragedy Free (1:15)
2. You Get What You're Given (2:31)
3. Happiness Always Ends In Tears (2:45)
4. Feast Of Testicles (0:33)
5. At The Hands Of Them (3:10)
6. Snake State Nausea (1:28)
7. It'll All Make Sense When We're Dead (2:09)
8. December 14th 1990 - Sadness Begins (2:50)
9. Great British Hope Destroyer (1:28)
10. How To Be A Worrier (0:59)
Art Of Burning Water refuse to die despite being one of the most frowned upon bunch of noise making twats of the past 10 years.
There is no machine behind this band and the UK 'underground' rock circle jerk has never approved them or championed them and they do not have friends in high places but DO have high friends. You won't be told to check them out and they will not be seen high fiving the correct people in the correct places in order to further their way up festival bills with the correct bands.
Art Of Burning Water are outsiders in the truest sense of the word AND VERY PROUD TO STAND OUTSIDE THE GOLDEN CIRCLE OF YOUR LOVE.
Art Of Burning Water are a steroided immigrant noise punk outfit that does not need to be loved to live.
Art Of Burning Water love what they do and therefore need not be loved for what they do. This is strong music by weak people.
For fans of: Keelhaul, Rorschach, Voivod, Amebix, Godflesh and Motorhead.
Promo CD-R - 50% in stock